BEST WEB DESIGN PRICESWe offer custom - built solutions and fixed-price packages for web design.
Our web design prices are very competitive as we strive to find cost-effective solutions for the smallest of budgets and to offer best value for money to all our customers.
You can choose between our flexible “pay as you go” services, tailor – made packages and fixed-price website packages.
Our General Price Strategy
Our price strategy is different from other agencies in that we provide transparent prices suitable for all budgets.
1. If you know exactly what you want and have a flexible budget and timescale for the delivery of your project, we produce a proposal for you which outlines all your requirements in detail, defines proposed solutions, calculates associated costs, projects timelines and assigns responsibilities (both to our agency and the client).
2. We can work to a tightly-defined budget and / or timescale where we define from the beginning exactly what we can achieve if you have a limited budget. We do this by applying rapid application development processes where we work with you to list all your requirements, prioritise them in order of importance or urgency and then agree which requirements will be deliver within a certain time frame ad predefined budget. New requirements can be added at a later date when you managed to secure more budget for the project.
It’s our responsibility to keep you informed on your project. In doing so, we keep all company channels open for communication, whether it be a sales inquiry, support question, or a simple suggestion.
We strive to find the most cost-effective solution for any of your business problems.
Our Pricing Methods
The complexity of the solution that we recommend to you varies with the size of the budget available and the timescale required, but we pride ourselves on finding a solution to your business problem even for the smallest of budgets. We achieve this by using one of these three possible pricing methods:
- We operate a ‘pay-as-you-go’ system which enables you to work with us as much or as little as you want (even only one hour!). We charge £35 per hour for all individual consultancy services.
- We offer tailor – made packages which are defined specifically for your project to suit your budget and your project requirements (also referred to as “bespoke“).
- We also provide a series of fixed – price package for pre-defined standard pieces of work – which provide you with the most cost-effective solution if your requirements are relatively generic rather than very specific (for example using templates for website design to keep the costs down).
The first one-hour consultation is always free, irrespective of the service that you require from us.
Competitive prices for web design
We pride ourselves on building professional, high quality and best value websites.
We are often asked, “How much does a website cost?”. Unfortunately the answer is not straightforward as the cost will depend on the many variables involved in the project.
In order to make it simpler, we can compare a website to a car. For example, the cost of a car will depend on the car’s make, model, features, dealer, location, etc. Likewise, the cost of a web design project will be dependant on variables such as:
- What is the size and the scope of the project?
- What functionality and integrations are involved? Is the website going to be an e-commerce site or just a simple brochure-style site?
- Will lead capture be required? Will the users need to be trained in how to use the website and update it themselves?
We offer best value professional websites for all budget sizes.
We offer best value websites for all client-defined budgets.
- You can choose to have a tailor-made website created specifically for you. In this case you can tell you upfront how much the whole project is going to cost you and when it can be delivered.
- If you know exactly what you want and have a flexible budget and timescale for the delivery of your project, we produce a proposal for you which outlines all your requirements in detail, defines proposed solutions, calculates associated costs, projects timelines and assigns responsibilities (both to our agency and the client).
FIXED PRICE WEBSITES
If you have a tight budget, you can still have a beautiful and professional website developed for you quickly and at a low cost by choosing one of the multitude of WordPress template available on the market these days. Once you have chosen a template we would install WordPress and the template for you on your domain, and customise it by amending the images, the text, the colours and the fonts according to your requirements.
For many customers this is the most cost-effective way to have a website developed quickly and cheaply. You can choose one of our fixed price deals to make it quick and easy to get your website up and running for a fixed fee.